Thursday, December 3, 2009

"It's all about John Deere"

As I've written before, Jasper LOVES-LOVES-LOVES the John Deere DVD he got from cousin Syd and watched the entire 45 minute show once a day. We try to limit it to once, although we sometimes break down and let him watch it in the morning and at night.

Natalie and I have pretty much learned all the words and we find ourselves singing the songs even when it's not playing. Great!

Here's a quick video of J watching it this morning. He didn't want to be bothered, but at least he acknowledged the camera.

2 comments:

Erin and Jesse said...

Ha! Kids love repetition that's for sure. Jesse's nephew is obsessed with Caillou. I think we watched it at least 2 times a day every day we were there. The episodes were all different, but the theme song is the same. We found ourselves walking the aisles of IKEA with out the kids singing the Caillou theme song. Darn those catchy kid's songs. I guess it could be worse. :)

Wilson family said...

I guess I have to admit I don't know what Caillou is, but I'm sure I'll learn. - Adam