Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Adam's 29th Birthday




We tried out rock wall climbing for adam's 29th birthday at the Sports Plex West in Waukee - it was a lot of fun! I was a little timid at first, just realizing how high it actually was, when I reached the top - but Adam was a pro and went up all three of the courses just like that!

We then took J-Man to grandma vicki's house for the evening and headed off to AJ's Steakhouse at Prairie Meadows for a nice dinner.

We got a brand new garden hose and holder for Jasper's daddy for his b-day. Adam realized that now at the ripe age of 29, a new daddy, a hubby, and a homeowner, he thinks it's not too bad to get outdoor lawn stuff for his b-day, but if I would have given this to him a few years back, then he definitely would have questioned my gift-giving abilities :)

1 comment:

Erin and Jesse said...

Rock climbing is all the rage out here... obviously. I've never tried it in a gym, but I tried a little bouldering. Have you ever tried on climbing shoes? They're like really terrible ballet slippers and they make everyone's feet look tiny no matter how big they really are. Looks like you had a good time.