Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 39: I'm not thrilled

I was less than thrilled with my visit to the house on Monday. Everything seemed fine until I walked down to the basement and saw about 2 inches of water. I don't yet have a good explanation as to why there was so much water down there, although I suspect the hose they ran to the backyard from inside the basement had a leak, and they left it on for quite a while. So, the photo you see of the basement, that's not some fancy finish on the concrete - that's water creating the reflection. Dan the electrician from Baker (Jasper just called him 'The Worker') was finishing things up that evening in preparation of an electric inspection Tuesday morning. The other photos show our living room, complete with surround sound wire now, and our dining area and kitchen, fully strung with electricity.

No comments: