Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 33: Electric walk-through

I had the electric walk-through this morning with our builder. I must admit I was a little nervous making some of those decisions - albeit small - without Natalie, who couldn't sneak away from work. I know I've said this before, but things are really coming together, with some duct work and plumbing installed, as well as the fireplace and furnace. Starting at the top photo: 1) Upstairs, looking down the hallway from Avery's room toward our main entrance at some of the ventilation pipes, etc.; 2-4) Three pics from upstairs, looking at our two-story entrance; 5) The living room, where the fireplace was put in place today; 6) The downstairs bathroom; 7) The area where our sink and kitchen window will be; 8) Upstairs, the master bathroom where our double vanity will be; 9) The kids' upstairs bath; 10) The laundry room upstairs.

No comments: