Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Jasperisms (update)

1. Jasper, what are you doing? "Anything" (instead of nothing)
2. I have a problem (and then identifies what is on his mind at the moment)
3. I'm not feeling way better. I think if I watch a movie, I'll feel better.
4. When I pick him up for daycare, he'll either say, "I had a wonderful day" or "I had a rough day."
5. I guess his Friend, Quinn, at daycare supposedly squeezed his lips. So, he told me that "Qen - seezed his lips" and I had no idea what he was trying to tell me. So, he proceeded to pinch my cheeks and then I figured he said, "squeeze." He gets pretty upset when we can't understand something, so he's figured out that if he puts an action to it, we'll eventually get it - ha!
6. When he goes to bed he says, "I will dream about you tonight..." So sweet!
7. Grocery Shop=Grocery Store
8. Grocery lady=Cashier at the grocery store
9. When Cozmo tries to get his food at the table, before we can discipline Coz, Jasper says "I'll take care of it mommy."

More:

10. Buh-maya = Alissa's cat Mariah.
11. My 'Spongebob Remembery' game = his Spongebob Memory game.
12. "You dream about me ... I'll dream about Batman."

No comments: