Friday, December 12, 2008

Cookie Monster Cutie


Caden Ziegler was kind enough to give Jasper tons of his old clothes - thanks so much, Zieglers! Jasper is definitely getting good use out of ALL of them! One of my favorites is his blue cookie monster fleece - I snapped a picture of him in it yesterday and had to share! ...ok, I have to admit, I thought it was Elmo at first and was telling Jasper how cute he looked in his Elmo fleece, until Adam heard me and came to correct me that it was indeed Cookie Monster...."Natalie, Elmo is Red, not BLUE" he said....whatever, I knew that - I was just testing Jasper :)

1 comment:

Erin and Jesse said...

I like the Cookie Monster shirt too. Pretty adorable. You must not have been a big Sesame Street watcher huh? That's pretty funny thinking it was Elmo. :) Jasper never gave you any funny looks for calling it Elmo?

I have to give you props for keeping your blog so up to date. We don't have a kid and we're never updating this thing. Although I'm the only one who updates it, even though the idea for it was a joint one. Maybe someday I'll get him to write one.