Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Full nelson



Fear not. It may look like the Adam Bomb has the upper hand on young Jasper 'The Disaster' in this photo, but shortly after I locked in this full nelson he caught me with an elbow to the breadbasket, sent me against the ropes and put me to the canvas with a running clothesline a la Jim 'Hacksaw' Dugan.

(Nate: if you're reading this, understand that you and I may be the only ones left who appreciate a good 'Hacksaw' reference.)

'The Disaster' then climbed to the top turnbuckle and unleashed a vicious flying elbow much like Randy 'Macho Man' Savage. I managed to kick out - barely beating the quick count to three by special guest referee 'Birdman' Koko B. Ware who was obviously in 'The Disaster's' corner for the match.

After breaking his figure-four leg lock, the Adam Bomb was able to catch 'The Disaster' with a sleeper hold the likes no one has seen since Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake, pictured, hung up his shears. (Good thing because he was getting a little cranky.)

'The Disaster' came out of his forced sleep with a vengeance, flying at me with a drop kick the likes of Rockers Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels never would attempted. In a snap 'The Disaster' came down on me with a Hogan-like leg drop and pinned my shoulders to the mat in the middle of the squared circle.

In our training, we will next learn Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka's famous flying finishing move, the Iron Sheik's Camel Clutch and Jake 'The Snake' Roberts' DDT (without Damien the snake, of course).

Note: no babies or dads were harmed during the creation of this post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could you be a bigger dork? I'm also a little sad that there were no 'Ultimate Warrior' references.