Sunday, July 10, 2011

More Jasperisms

More Jasperisms that we want to remember. I love this age - he is saying SO many funny things!

1. Big boy cup with lid = "lid cup"

2. When referring to anytime in the past = "touple weeks ago"

3. When referring to any measurements = "38 percent" (have no idea where that came from)

4. Adam bought little single serving ice creams the other day where a mini spoon is in the lid = "I want ice cream in a lid."

5. When getting ready for daycare and we ask him what bubba (blanket) he wants to take - white or blue, he has to feel them both to see which one. I think whichever one is warmer usually wins!

6. When he is watching a movie and it needs to be paused because it's time for bed, he looks for the "pause remote."

7. He likes his back and belly rubbed before bed and nap - "Rub my belly but don't tickle it." Then he points to where he wants it rubbed and says, 'rub, here and here, etc." And he usually points to the back of his neck, which he really likes to have rubbed.

"ATTITUDE JASPERISMS":

1. You're not being very nice.

2. I'm not going to play with you for the rest of my life.

3. After a couple minutes of time-out in his room he usually says, "I'll be better."

4. "Holy Shoot" - which he thinks is quite funny to say.

5. "Stupid, hate, dumb." He likes to get them all out at once.

6. "Poop is not a bad wurd if you say it while you're pooping."

7. "Get out of here" or "leave me alone"

No comments: