Saturday, June 7, 2008

Let's try this again ...





Here's just a small selection of the 'Faces of Jasper.' The last post with similar photos didn't work out like I wanted, and now I can't seem to get the darn thing removed from the page so just scroll past that one when you get to it.

Anyway, we've got here Serious Jasper, what looks to be Surprised Jasper, Silly Jasper and, of course, Very Smiley Jasper. You'll normally see Serious Jasper or Very Smiley Jasper, but if you 'woof' him at the right time you get a great Surprised Jasper, too. (Grandpa Paul goes the best woofin'!)

These were taken by me - Dad - June 2 during a visit by Nat and J to my office in Altoona. Of course I had to get out the camera!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

The bottom right corner one looks like he's on a roller coaster! :) Great blog guys! -Tyler